Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Preaching to the Choir

So, when one tells a group of people about something that they already know...

Hey, did you know that velcro works because of millions of little hooks that stick to little loops!? Isn't that faaaascinating? Or or or did you know that Blogger is owned by Google!? Woooow!!!
...that's preaching to the choir.

Oh wait. That's what this blog is doing! My my my. We're talking about problems in Malaysia that bug us and that also bug people who come to read this blog (this is a generalization). But wait! You didn't know that velcro works that way!? Or that Blogger is owned by Google!?

What I wanted to say was that even the choir might not know everything about so-and-so. I might not know everything about the lawyers march this morning. But even if this blog might not reach millions of people, it reaches me. And that's what counts. I can learn something from this, and use it to make myself a better and wiser person.

I consider this blog as a place for me to learn more about Malaysia, and also a place where I can share my own thoughts - as one of the "choir".

No comments: