Saturday, September 22, 2007

Heartless ppl

What on earth is happening to Malaysia? Recently, the Nurin Jazimin case struck many in my school. Her brutal murder actually made a friend of mine cry (yes, she really cried until I got creeped) reading the papers. My Science teacher stopped the lesson when she found newspapers in my class, started reading about the case and decided to teach about DNA instead of her energy change lesson. My Sivik teacher spent more than half the lesson talking about the brutality of human beings nowadays. And I, for one, didn't read the headlines during first few days of the gym-bag episode (it was too gruesome).

So if so many in the society actually care about human existence, why did this person actually proceed to murder a little kid who only wanted to buy hairclips from the pasar malam? And about the cucumber and brinjal, let's not even broach that topic. Whoever did that, man he's REALLY cruel.

So how did Malaysia morph into this state, with serial killers who prey on little kids at the pasar malam? I don't know. The world ain't a safe place no more. I just hope that maybe... someday... Malaysia's condition won't be anything like this anymore.

1 comment:

ethan said...

I think it all began at this place called the Garden of Eden...